The Royal Eastbourne Read more [...]
Sports and recreation facilities include those for football, rugby, cricket, indoor and outdoor bowls, tennis, children’s playground and BMX skate facility. The northern part of the Park has a large lake, shady lawns and extensive area of semi-natural woodland.
A café is located in the centre of the Park with adjacent toilets open all year during busiest hours.
Open all year. Free admission. Free parking along ornamental drive through Park or at one or other of two free car parks. Bus stop at Park entrance in Decoy Drive. Hampden Park railway station 10 minute walk. A path suitable for wheelchairs circuits the lake.
- Lakeside Café (Normally open all year except Christmas Day)
- Toilets (Including disabled)
- Children’s playground
- Lawns for informal activities
- Bowls clubs
- Tennis courts
- Sports pitches (football and rugby marked according to the season)
- BMX and skate facility (To south by Cross Levels Way)
- Arboretum and History Garden (Open all year – free)
- Aromatic herb garden east of pond
- Bike racks over road from cafe