The Royal Eastbourne Read more [...]
In July 2012 the park achieved a Green Flag quality award. This is the second year in succession and is similar to the familiar Blue Flag seaside award and guarantees a good range of high quality facilities in friendly surroundings.
Located to the east of the sea-front towards the Sovereign Centre. Opposite Buzz Active on the opposite side of road. You can walk – about 30 minutes from the pier – or take the Dotto train.
Lakeside terraced paths are provided with seating and there are lawns and a large scented rose garden for picnicking and informal recreation.
- Lake – with child activities
- Pistachios in the Park cafe (9 – 6 every day)
- Children’s playgrounds
- Lawns for informal activities
- Aromatic herb garden inland of lake
- Bowls Club (Greens normally bookable)